The Autumn season (late March to mid June) is depicted by insects, pink heath and being at home in the wuurn.
This season incorporates the following:
- Cool mornings and warm, still days.
- Red sunrises and golden evenings.
- Honeyeaters and wrens searching for moths and insects.
- Birds forming flocks and migrating north.
- Skinks and tortoises hibernating.
- Eels heading to sea for breeding.
- Possums beginning to breed.
- Flowering of Manna gums and candlebarks.
- Red and white “fly agaric” fungi.
- Flowering of Banksias and Heath.